Thursday, January 3, 2013

A heartening appointment

So we actually had an appointment in which we received no bad news. Or at least no new bad news.

Baby still a little small, but not alarmingly so. Feet looking a little curved, but doctor felt it's not worth getting worked up about. Everything else looked great. Heart might have a giant hole in it, but it's beating strong!

After a long talk with the doctor, I decided to have the amnio to test for DiGeorge and Noonan. Just for my own peace of mind. Best decision I ever made. Just knowing I'm going to know already makes me feel more peaceful. A bit sore from the amnio, but mentally and emotionally much better.

And the amnio was a walk in the park compared to the CVS. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!

Loved the doctor we saw today. He basically said, "What can we do to make you feel better?" Imagine that, a doctor who actually wants to make you feel better!

In final good news, I still have an anterior placenta, which explains why I'm not feeling the bean kick as much as I felt the boo.

Two weeks until we get the test results back, but don't feel like I'm going to spend them stressing. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment