Thursday, January 10, 2013

Could use a nap...

Finding this pregnancy much more tiring than the first. Maybe its just because I'm older. Or because I have a two year old. Or because of all the stress over #2. But in any event, I'm finding that my to do list is not getting to done, because my body is not letting me do everything I'd like to.

So while my type A personality is adjusting to that new reality, I just have to express what a useful resource the Baby Center Heart board is: http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a5055/babies_and_children_with_heart_problems

Both reassuring stories and incredibly practical advice from parents who have gone through this. I mentioned the response to my post about working and dealing with a heart baby and have gotten some very useful responses. Feeling much more like I'm not alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment